Columbus Georgia Railroad Injuries/ FELA Lawyers
JA Harp Law Firm has more than 25 years of experience in railroad accident cases. Trains can be extremely dangerous. Since the beginning of 2010, there have been more than 1,748 train related accidents with more than 98 of those ending in fatality.
There are numerous causes of train related injuries and fatalities:
- Defective equipment
- Train crashes and derailments
- Trespassing in train yards
- Human error
- Signal and track defects
- Accidents resulting from individuals walking on or near train tracks
- Injuries to railroad employees in while they are employed
- Motor vehicle-train accidents at railroad crossings
Because FELA law is complex, it is critical to hire a lawyer with FELA claim experience litigating in both local and federal courts. Our attorneys represent engineers, brakemen, switchmen and other railroad employees and our goal is to make sure they are appropriately compensated.
If you need assistance with a train injury incident, let JA Harp Law Firm put the pieces of your life back together. Call us at 706 322 8004.